The Moran Clan

The Moran Clan

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Life is good.

Could God really be using me to reach other people? This is the question I seem to ask myself every time He presents an opportunity for me to be a light for him. I just find it so compelling that he would want to use such a sinner like me!? Truth is I'm a little scared to disappoint God. Am I going to say the right thing? are my actions always going to be for the good? Are my words loving and sweet? Why me God, why me? But I gladly take this role and hope to not be stoned down because of my beliefs. God is good.


I'm so blessed to have been able to get a second chance at a relationship with my family. Chris, Kayla and I had so much fun last night playing Monopoly with my sister Becky brother Glenn and niece's Leah and Kate It amazes me how much Kayla loves Kate and Leah and how well they get along. Cousins are great to have the real "BFF's".

Today has been a relaxing day. This morning we all went to church and enjoyed a nice sermon about the Sovereignty of Christ . When Chris and I went to pick Kayla up however, from the kid zone we found the teachers in a panic. Apparently Kayla had had one of the worst diapers of her lifetime to date lol. She had a blow out that literally touched her ears. I really felt bad for the lady that was trying her best to clean Kayla up. There were like (no joke) 50 wipes covered in poop and all her clothes down to her socks had poop on them :-( however I'm proud to report that The helpers still want Kayla to come back. They say she's a joy to be around and just has so much fun there. I'm really happy that people want to be around my daughter and find her such a joy. I feel so blessed to have her in my life.

Chris and I are going to finish the evening off with a movie ( P.S I love you) After we put our little one down for bed. I look forward to what is in store for us this week.

Good night and God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment