The Moran Clan

The Moran Clan

Saturday, July 2, 2011

July 1st, 2011

Nothing huge happened yesterday our house pretty much stayed calm for the most part. I had the hardest time finding my energy and I didn't get that energy rush until about 3pm unfortunately. Kayla was pretty upset that I wasn't getting out of bed that morning when she wanted me to :-( But I did eventually get out of bed and proceeded to start our day.

Kayla and Bailey play pretty well together some of the time, but it seems like most of the time they are fighting like siblings lol. Kayla will tease Bailey with her lovies, stuffed animals and toys but then will get super mad when Bailey grabs them right out of her hands running away. It kinda makes me giggle, but I do get tired of hearing Kayla cry that Bailey had taken her stuff or that Bailey torments Kayla on occasion. It seriously is almost like I have two kids, just one is a puppy. Besides all that, Kayla absolutely LOVES Bailey and asks for her constantly and Bailey feels the same way about Kayla, There isn't one thing that would stop her from protecting the Bear. Chris and I, most of the time, love seeing the two together. Kayla will give Bailey Hugs and loves her kisses.

After most of the morning drug painfully by for me and when I finally felt my energy, I was able to get our room and bathroom cleaned up and the style is almost complete. Chris and I still have to find a bedding set and get some brackets to hang the tv on the wall, Also I would like to paint the room before everything is completely finished. But at least the floor is vacuumed and I was finally able to get the queen sized mattress out of our room and into the room it will be.

I was also able to get the couches and floor vacuumed as well as dusting done in the living room then I cleaned up the kitchen and started on some of that 3 month overdue laundry. So I guess, even though the morning didn't start out to well for me the evening turned out to be pretty productive.

After we put Kayla down for bed, Chris and I enjoyed each others company as we watched a comedy central special. Our evening was so relaxing and full of laughter, I couldn't of asked for a better evening with my Husband.

So I have attached some pictures of our new bedroom set and we would love some bedding and color recommendations if you wouldn't mind offering some up.




The Morans- Mother Bear

No comments:

Post a Comment