The Moran Clan

The Moran Clan

Friday, July 1, 2011

June 30th, 2011






















Yesterday was sorta hectic, I had a very hard time getting out of bed before 7:30am but I knew I had to take Bailey to her spay appointment. So I forced myself out of bed and got the clan ready and headed for the clinic. I wasn't exactly sure where this clinic was, all I remember was the woman who called to set up the appointment said it was across the street from the College on 242. (I think I got that interstate right) anyway, it was supposed to be over by Moco. But I drove all the way over there and No clinic was to be found :-(!~ So we headed straight home instead. We will just have to get Bailey spayed another time I guess.

Kayla and Bailey played for a bit while I worked super hard to get ready to take Kayla to The Childrens Museum. I'm not sure what exactly is wrong, and I'm pretty sure It has to do with the types of medication I am on right now. But I have been having the HARDEST time getting motivated in the mornings, I seem to not find my energy until well into the afternoon and its kinda a drag. Anyway, about the time I was getting Kayla rounded up to head out the door, I couldn't find my wallet purse thing. I have the memory of taking it with us earlier, but I have no memory of what happened to it after that. I know, at least I think I didn't get out of the car at all so it wouldn't have been left anywhere but I couldn't find it. So I grabbed my check book and we headed to the Childrens Museum.

This has been Kayla's third time going to the museum, but probably only the second time she would really remember it. It is so very fun watching her enjoy all the different stations and random puppet shows this place offers. She has taken the most liking to this one station that has a bunch of "fake" but almost real looking black rocks or chipped Cole with a bunch of dump trucks, digging tolls and dinosaurs to play with. It is very interesting to watch her play at this station, What she does every time, no matter how long it had been sense her last visit, is collect ALL the dinosaurs and proceed to line them up on the wall surrounding the station. Chris and I like to discuss what exactly might be going through her mind, It is so intriguing to think of how she is processing things. I wish we could take her to the museum more often, but it is sorta a whole day type of thing through lunch time and then she has her naps at about 1ish. So that wouldn't leave that much time for the house work to be done etc. Oh, wouldn't it be nice to have a live in maid/cook? lol... I'm only half joking hehehe.

once we got home, Kayla had her nap and slept for a pretty good amount of time. She slept until about 3:30is which allowed me to enjoy my quiet time and get a few things done around the house. It is so awesome when she sleeps this long or even longer on a rarer day lol, We normally put her down around 1ish and she sometimes will only sleep about 1 hour :-(. But I'll take what I can get.

Once she got up, I had to start getting us ready to head to the church for a woman's bible study on Beth Moore's (I think its called) Wishing up, Wherever Life Happens. I think its a 6 week study that is held every Thursday and unfortunately I missed last weeks, But thankfully I have two wonderful friends that attended and caught me up on it. This study is definitely going to be a hard one. But I really enjoyed last nights' and just being about to be with friends to was awesome. Kayla and I ate at chick-fil-le before heading over to the church, and I had seriously over judged or missed judged rather my eta of arrival lol. We ended up getting to the church 45 minutes before the study even started. I was a little embarrassed, but I was kinda fun taking a walk out side and playing with Kayla.

Chris got home from Dallas around 7ish thankfully and Kayla and I greeted him with big hugs and kiss's when we got home! It is so awesome to see Kayla with Chris, You can tell that little girl loves her daddy sooooo very much! Since it was after 9 when I got home, I couldn't let Kayla stay up too long with daddy since her bedtime is at 8pm and she was already miss cranky pants. After I put her down, I headed out to girls night. I wasn't planning on staying that long since Chris had just gotten home, but it didn't turn out that way lol. I missed last girls night, and I was in need of some R&R with my girls. We had to place a cape on girls night since prior times us girls hadn't been getting home until 2am sometimes later than that, so we caped it off at 12pm and I didn't leave until about that time.

All in all I think Yesterday turned out to be a wonderful day, and I'm so thankful that I have the privilege to be able to stay home with The Bear and make some "sentimental override" moments like this with her.

The Morans- Mama Bear :-)





















No comments:

Post a Comment